Since 1986, we have represented a broad spectrum of clients. We are known for providing efficient, experienced, and quality legal representation relating to all types of real estate. We are active in state and national real estate organizations, both as members and leaders, which allows us to keep abreast of the current legal and business trends and issues. We offer a full array of legal services relating to the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and management of real estate, including:
- In connection with both commercial and residential development projects, we negotiate, draft, and analyze all kinds of documentation, including reciprocal easements, licenses, covenants, transferable development rights, conservation easements, and development agreements.
- In representing developers and owners of shopping centers, office buildings, and other commercial real estate, we have extensive experience in the negotiation, analysis and drafting of purchase and sale contracts and leases of all kinds, including ground leases. We handle FED actions and other landlord/tenant litigation.
- Our real estate clients include individuals, buyers and sellers of property, banks, insurance companies and other lending institutions, resorts and ski areas, developers, public entity facilities and projects, major shopping center landlords and tenants and other users of commercial space, partnerships, joint ventures, REITS, limited liability companies, real estate brokers, farm and ranch owners, and health care facilities.
- Additionally, we have developed great depth and experience in the area of foreclosure and receivership law with respect to ranches and farms, industrial warehouse buildings, retail shopping centers, large apartment projects, and commercial office buildings.
- We also assist our clients in the resolution of contract disputes, litigation matters arising out of real estate transactions, condemnations, easements, and the workout of loan problems for projects experiencing financial difficulty.
For more information, please contact: